5.19.2009

long long ago in a land far away

I started this blog right before we left for Hawaii, then Guatemala. I once thought I'd update this weekly, then monthly, now it's whenever. Sorry to anyone who may check in regularly or should I say thank you.
We are excited to have Steph coming to the mainland for the summer. For those who know her and would like to see her, give her or us a call or stop by after June 13. She should be here through July, then in and out for a time, but still in the NW.

1 comment:

Michael Janapolis said...

nice little blog you got here.....you all seem like such wonderful people, may I ask what religion/church belong to? I am hjoping to tune in bobs talk that i heard about on facebook....is he a pastor, assistant pastor or some such thing...or just a knowledgable parishioner? gotta run for now...loooonnnnggg day.

About Me

My photo
Oregon, United States
Christian, wife, mother, sister, friend. I love the Lord our God and want to do and be in His will at all times. Sadly, I fall short, happily, He loves me anyway.