10.09.2008

YWAM revisited, well almost

I met these lovely ladies in Kona, HI in 2006. Amanda(long blonde hair)was our school leader, Tina(sassy new hair cut) was one of our staff leaders, and Alexis (cute prego one) was one of my fellow students. Alexis is now married, Tina is managing a Starbucks in Canada, and Amanda is making a new life for herself right here in Oregon. We all met up in Portland last week and had a fun time together. Ya, Bob was with us, but he took most of the pictures so wasn't in to many. Can't wait to meet the new little girl who will soon be joining us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oregon, United States
Christian, wife, mother, sister, friend. I love the Lord our God and want to do and be in His will at all times. Sadly, I fall short, happily, He loves me anyway.